The Booking Staff handles all booking through the following email address – firstname.lastname@example.org
Local bands, do come down to Alex’s Bar and see what our venue is like (21 and over only).
Do send YouTube links, social media, & press photos of your band. WE REALLY LIKE THIS.
PROMOTE YOUR SHOW! Twitter | Facebook, Instagram your website, flyers, posters, local papers, word of mouth. See our Media Resource section for help with promotion.
Local Bands- If you want to pitch a full bill (3-4 bands) we like this!
Don’t send unsolicited CDs/Press Kits – it is a waste of your time and resources and they will most likely become ninja stars or coasters.
NEVER call us with your booking requests. You can email us at email@example.com.
Don’t repeatedly email us, please give us time to check out your band.
Don’t ask to play here unless your whole band is over 21. Come back and see us when you all are of age.
Alex’s Bar has shows Thursday through Sunday nights. We will occasionally make exceptions on weekdays for national acts.
All shows are 21+ only.
- Venue (5 posters only, please label posters with date of show)
- Alex’s Bar Attn: Posters P.O. Box 40186 Long Beach, CA 90804 (562) 434-8292
- If you send the posters via Fed Ex or UPS, please send the material directly to our venue: Alex’s Bar Attn: Posters 2913 E. Anaheim St. Long Beach, CA 90804
- OC Weekly Calendar, OC Weekly 1666 N. Main Street, Suite 500 Santa Ana, CA 92701-7417 (714) 550-5903
- LA Weekly 6715 Sunset Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90028 (323) 465-9909
Please do promote your show on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Band Camp, Reverb Nation, Instagram etc.
Venue is always 21+. Unless otherwise specified, load in is 8pm.
Line checks only, unless otherwise specified.
Doors at 8pm.
No hospitality or green room provided.
Parking lot provided behind venue. Please get to the club early in order to get parking.
Bands caught drinking or doing drugs in their vehicles in or around the perimeter of the venue will immediately be thrown off the bill, and will not be asked back.
- Midas M32 Console
- DBX Drive Rack PA2 Cross Over
- RCF NXL23-A Mains (2 boxes a side)
- Double 18” subs (2 boxes)
- 4 Mixes at FOH
- Yamaha SM15V Wedges
- QSC Power Amps
- Microphones By